NA-User

[NA-User] Screen colors

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Screen colors
From: N5RP@pdq.net (Bob, N5RP)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:30:37 +0000
At 15:21 3/29/02 +0000, Gary Mohrlant wrote:
>Have you tried running the CONFIG.EXE program  then F1
=================>
Yes,

I just cannot find the SPECIFIC parameter to change the announce window
combination of background and text.

All other color combinations within the program are OK for me.

I can find many of the areas to play with, but there is no need for them to
be altered. I am happy with all else.

It is just this shrimp colored text and turquoise background that is going
to drive me nuts.

I've done the F10 and F9 thingy 'til the cows have come home.

I am beginning to think it might be a function of monitor type and DOS text
capability. Maybe a 10.55 bug ??
I don't think this weird color combo would have gone unnoticed by myself
prior to this date.
Bob Perring
Amateur Radio Station  N5RP
mailto:N5RP@pdq.net