NA-User

[NA-User] Fw: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Fw: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 06:52:03 +0100
QUACK's
I haven't pulled mine yet but its a pain in the ASS when I screw up the
clock at the start of a contest or something. and have to send bunches of
e-mails to guys who don't really want my card either.
If You get One from me as not confirmed.  DELETE  archieve or what ever.  I
don't want UM  I have 44K Q's uploaded , Logs prior to 1996 are not in ADIF
format and I'm not going to try to convert them.
CU ALL on 10 m in   WPX CW.

Quack