NA-User

[NA-User] OK I get it now......

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] OK I get it now......
From: k8dd@arrl.net (Hank Kohl K8DD)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:22:25 -0400
Yes, NA will run in a DOS window under Windows.
And maybe even correctly sometimes.  Sometimes  it will cause funny
sounding CW to be sent .... I think it is motherboard dependant -  I've
tried it on Windows 3.11, 95 (950a and 950b), 98 (98 and 98SE), NT 4.0
(SP6a), and 2000 (SP2), never on XP.  Some PC's it works fine and some it
doesn't.

Personally I only run NA from a DOS prompt, not a Command Prompt (commonly
called a DOS window) using one of the CT write-ups on how to boot to a DOS
prompt.  Less chance for any problems.

73    Hank    K8DD