NA-User

[NA-User] STILL PROBS TRYING TO LOAD AND USE NA

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] STILL PROBS TRYING TO LOAD AND USE NA
From: MORSENUT@aol.com (MORSENUT@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:59:02 EDT
Tried to install and run NA today on two different computers,,,,and after
downloading the program again after suspecting a corrupted original disc.

I am following the manual to the letter as far as I can tell.

The program runs...but in the set up phase, when I get to the Log File
Information
box,,,,I see only TEXAS QSO PARTY as the available contest.  You cannot
scroll through the contests...as the manual says.   (Do I need additional
discs?)

So I tried to fill out the form with using TEXAS QSO PARTY, filled in all
necessary fields,,,,then you are supposed to hit CNTROL AND ENTER to
continue....and the program shuts down and returns you to the C prompt.

It says DXCC.CTY file not found at the top of the screen after the program
shuts down.

I am receiving a new computer on Monday.......the only thing I can think of
is that the
A drive in one of my computers is corrupting the disc and removing the files
needed
for the Contest Templates.

Any help appreciated.

Tim