NA-User

[NA-User] NA and network cards

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] NA and network cards
From: oh6xx@sral.fi (Juha Rantanen)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:15:00 +0300
Tom,

There is no similar ethernet network support in NA that is in CT. The only
way to connect computers together is to use com ports either direct or in
loop configuration.

Juha OH6XX

P.S. Dave, to make great program even greater what kind of job would it be
to add ethernet support to the NA? I'm not a programmer so I don't know how
it could be done, I'm just asking for interest.