NA-User

[NA-User] NA1057

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] NA1057
From: k8cc@comcast.net (David A. Pruett)
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 18:17:02 -0400
At 08:38 PM 8/8/02 -0700, Jessica Benny wrote:
>I'm trying to load NA1057 on a second computer. When I run NA with the
>file name, I get an "Error 9 occured in Module NA1057 at address
>08FA:04D1".
>
>I've loaded NA a number of times amd never had any problems. I reloaded
>ZIP1057 onto the drive and tried again to run the program. I get the
>same error.
>
>Any ideas what is causing this error?

Error 9 means "subscript out of range" error.  This is usually associated
with a programming error.  However, if you can load the same log file on
another computer, using the same operating system, multiplier files and
rules template, then its not a program bug but most likely a corrupted
ZIP1057.EXE file.  While certainly not common, its not impossible to get a
bad file downloading from the WWW, and RBS has had some problems with
floppies they produce.

Questions:

- When does the program crash - i.e., during initial startup, loading a
file, logging QSOs, or???

- Are you loading an existing file?  What contest type?

73,

Dave/K8CC