NA-User

[NA-User] FIELDFIX.EXE

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] FIELDFIX.EXE
From: jbenny@rain.org (Jessica Benny)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:38:38 -0700
Dave,

I have an email from you dated 4 Jun saying that you would have a
FIELDFIX.exe program to correct the field sizes for NA. I have not heard
of it since.

The reason I ask, I had a heck of a time getting my final IOTA logs
ready for submission. During the contest I had to switch to V10.53 to
get the IOTA field to accept 5 characters. After the contest, I loaded
the results into V10.57 and after much looking, found how to correct the
field size using TE.exe. Its really buried inside! After making the 5
character fix and re-running V10.57, I found that it had saved only the
last 4 characters of the data. I had to hand correct all the IOTA data
exchange numbers I had received.

Is the Fieldfix program going to be the way to run the IOTA contests in
the future?

Ray,
N6VR