NA-User

[NA-User] NA, CT, and the DX Doubler

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] NA, CT, and the DX Doubler
From: k9tm@buckeye-express.com (k9tm)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:44:33 -0500
Jim

Top-Ten makes available the instructions for the device in PDF format on
their website.  You can get there from qth.com.  All the info you need
is in the docs (they appear to be good, as usual with Top-Ten products).

Or you can use this link... http://www.qth.com/topten/DXD.HTM and then
click on the link to "Instruction Manual".

Tim