NA-User

[NA-User] contacting PIEXX (interface for the TS940)

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] contacting PIEXX (interface for the TS940)
From: kk4r@att.net (kk4r@att.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:47:15 +0000
I have received many recommendations for the PIEXX interface board for the
TS940, but one fellow  indicted that he was having trouble contacting them.  I
spoke to PIEXX on the phone today, and they are definitely in business and
selling the interface boards.  They have a web page, which is easy to find,
however there were server problems for a couple of weeks recently, so that may
be a reason they were hard to contact.  Anyway, I asked for an email address
and was given the following:

PIEXX@conknet.com

The phone number is still 603-464-5625

Hope this helps.