NA-User

[NA-User] V10.59 Cabrillo problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] V10.59 Cabrillo problem
From: k8cc@comcast.net (David A. Pruett)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:24:59 -0500
Stan,

I just checked our Cabrillo file (generated with 10.58) and everything is
in order.  I don't think anything is wrong with the program, unless you got
a bad download for some reason.

I think what has happened is that you've omitted entering your exchange
information (precedence, check and section) in the LOG INFORMATION SHEET
(the NA screen where you select the type of contest to be run, category,
your callsign, etc.).  If I leave the Exchange Information fields blank, I
get a Cabrillo file exactly as you describe.

I think you'll find that these fields need to be filled in, then your
Cabrillo file while be correct.

Dave/K8CC