NA-User

[NA-User] Re: NA and DOS for CW in Windows 98

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Re: NA and DOS for CW in Windows 98
From: DougHDH@aol.com (DougHDH@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:05:20 EST
Just traded in (junked) my old computer with Win95 on it.  Now using one with
Win98.

In Win95, I had a little program called "Win.bat" which only had one line:
c:/
When you booted the computer, it would stop at the c: drive in DOS and not
boot windows.  Great for running NA without going through the whole boot up
process.

that doesn't work in Windows 98.  Anyone have an easy way to boot just to DOS
in Win98??

Doug W3HDH/9

multipart/alternative
  text/html