NA-User

[NA-User] NA>ADIF for award Tracking

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] NA>ADIF for award Tracking
From: okh.npi at gte.net (Rich Dailey, KA8OKH)
Date: Wed Jan 22 05:09:57 2003
I'm needing to import the S/P/C info from various NA output files
for award tracking.  Specifically, I'm needing to import NA's output
into log(win)-eqf.  I've been working with the ADIF files,  with no
success.  The rcvd exchange appears in a comment field that varies
in length,  making it difficult to nail down.  I had a look at logconv

http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/logconv/

but it appears it does not yet support NA 10.xx.
Any suggestions?

tnx,
Rich
---
Rich Dailey, KA8OKH - Phyllis Dailey, KB4NPI
USA Radiosport Web - <http://www.qsl.net/ka8okh>  Mirror site
-<http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw>
---