NA-User

[NA-User] Emptying dupe sheet in the middle of test?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Emptying dupe sheet in the middle of test?
From: oh6xx at sral.fi (Juha Rantanen)
Date: Sat Apr 5 03:22:32 2003
Hello,

I would like to run ES-Open Championship with my favorite logging software
NA but there is a small hick up doing so. As it says in the rules
(
http://www.erau.ee/modules.php?op=modload&name=Info&file=index&req=viewartic
le&artid=64 ) the contest last for 4 hours and I'm allowed to run every
station once on both bands on every period. That is 8 times all together.
Is it possible to empty the dupe sheet after every hour like TR allowes one
to do or do I need 4 logging windows one for each period? If I need 4 NA's
open is it possible to have them all setup so that I can use LPT port keying
with them. Meaning I don't need to do any configuring between the periods?

73 de Juha OH6XX