NA-User

[NA-User] Re: [FCG] NA and FQP

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Re: [FCG] NA and FQP
From: wd4ahz at gte.net (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Mon Apr 14 21:11:05 2003
Joseph E Potter wrote:
 > I was testing NA for the FQP and find that it won't allow for a
 > Florida state mult for Florida stations unless you use Fl as the
 > received exchange and not the county.

The first FL county abbreviation you enter, will show as a FL
multiplier.  Everything after that, won't show anything.

 > Also, if you enter a mobile as KB4N/her it
 > counts it as DX. Any other NA users find ways around this?

Florida stations log all the FL mobiles as KB4N/M.  Also, under
"Options", make sure "QTHs Must Match For Dupe" is checked.  This will
allow you to log KB4N/M as long as the counties are different.

Ron