NA-User

[NA-User] West Va QSO Party Files

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] West Va QSO Party Files
From: Jimk8mr at aol.com (Jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 10:14:55 2003
This Saturday, June 15, is the West Virginia QSO Party.  See

       www.qsl.net/wvarrl/wvqp2003.html

for more details.

So far as I know, there have been no NA files for this contest, so I made up
a set for both in-WV and out-of-state users.  If you'd like them, send me an
e-mail and I'll send them to you.

They won't score the contest exactly right ( they give extra points for qsos
with mobile stations, which NA's TE does not cover), but at least you'll be
able to get on and work the contest and score it later.

My efforts are not out of pure altruism.  I will be mobiling around West
Virginia for the WVQP.  In addition, I am doing a rover effort (Saturday only)
in
the ARRL June VHF QSO Party from several West Virginia grid squares.

I hope to work lots of you in one or both of those contests.  See you
Saturday!

73  -  Jim  K8MR