NA-User

[NA-User] NA file problem

To: NA-User@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] NA file problem
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:43:24 EST
I had a similar problem sending a file for the CQ 160-Meter test this past
weekend.
The CQ robot would not accept the log until I removed "CW" from the category.

73, K9OM

Hello All....

I submitted my log for the January VHF SS last night. The robot rejected it
because it said I had an invalid category.

This is the line in question from my log that caused the rejection:

CATEGORY:    SINGLE-OP ALL LOW MIXED

When I removed the word "MIXED" using a text editor the log was accepted.

I was just wondering, why does NA was add the word "MIXED"

When I set up for the contest, I did all the usual. I selected the correct
contest (Jan VHF SS), low power, single op all band.

Did I miss something?

Any thoughts?

73 de Ted (N9LLT)