NA-User

[NA-User] so2r question

To: NA-User@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] so2r question
From: Jon Zaimes AA1K <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 01:44:13 -0500
I wonder if anyone else is successfully using v. 10.58 (or any other) with a
TS940S as Radio 1 and an FT1000MP as Radio 2? It works fine in several CW
contests I have tried, but if I try it with the log selecting  Phone (including
ARRL SSB and CQ 160 SSB) the computer locks up as soon as I try to toggle to
the other radio with CTRL R.

I thought at first it might be a problem interfacing to the Top Ten DXDoubler,
but the same lockup happened when I unplugged the LPT cable -- removing the Top
Ten box from the equation.

73/Jon AA1K