NA-User

Re: [NA-User] NA under Windows XP

To: Joseph Potter <jpotter@JoiMail.com>,"NA Mail list" <NA-USER@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] NA under Windows XP
From: Hank Kohl K8DD <k8dd@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:40:22 -0400
Joe ....

On my XP Pro laptop I installed Partition Magic and made a 500 MB FAT partition.
To use the DOS logging programs I either boot from a DOS floppy (made with 9x or
6.22) or a CD that boots to DOS. Assuming your XP partition is NTFS, it will see
the FAT partition as the C: drive.

A lot of new laptops don't have a floppy and it's hard to do a SAVELOG to a CD, but
you can specify the SAVELOG to go to any directory you want on the C: drive.

73 Hank K8DD