NA-User

Re: [NA-User] Template question

To: BlairBates@aol.com, NA-User@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Template question
From: "David A. Pruett" <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:43:51 -0500
Blair,

The most simultaneous bands NA can handle in a single log file is nine. By my count, the six HF contesting bands, plus four VHF bands equals ten.

This limitation came into NA very early, and there haven't been enough cases where more bands are needed to justify the effort to accommodate more. This would require some pretty significant internal modifications, although if I was starting over now we would handle it differently.

I don't know what the PaQP log requirements are (single Cabrillo file?) but if it's just log pages (even in electronic form) submitting one HF file and one VHF file should not be too far off the mark.

Dave/K8CC