NA-User

Re: [NA-User] NA crash course for FD

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] NA crash course for FD
From: "Greg Richard" <k4no@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 18:36:42 -0500
We are networking a couple of computers at W4ATD 2A FD to give more
flexibility in band changing.   In our case, the operating position that
starts on 20 CW might not be the operating position that stays on 20 CW.
With networked computers, we have a log of what stations have been worked
and what band/modes they have been on.  In our case, the two operating
positions won't be more than 50 feet apart although the antennas will be.

Greg K4NO