NA-User

Re: [NA-User] operator error

To: marion davidson <wa8mfl@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] operator error
From: "Gerry Treas, K8GT" <k8gt@twmi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:39:34 -0400
Hi Marion,

Not sure if there is any sort of (semi)-automated way to do it on the
.QDF file, I don't have my manual handy.  Obviously you could change it
using text search and replace in the Cabrillo .LOG file.

But the easiest, if there aren't too many entries, is reload the log as
if you were still logging, page up to where the incorrect entries are,
set the cursor on the incorrect line and ALT F1 or F2 to change the band
to the correct one, then cursor to the next one, and do the same, etc.
Then Alt-X to exit and select W to re-write the log files.   Keeping in
mind that you only need to submit your Summary Sheet and Dupe (Callsign
list) Sheet.  No full logs necessary.

I'm just not sure how it was managed to get NA to log on a non contest
band if you were using the FD Contest Template, which limits choice to
80, 40, 20, 15, 10, 6, 2 etc.

73, Gerry, K8GT