NA-User

Re: [NA-User] VA QSO Party files?

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] VA QSO Party files?
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:55:23 EDT

The MLT file I had for the VAQP was not very close to what was in use, so I
reedited it during a slow time.  Anyone who would like a copy, email me and
I'll try to get it out ASAP so you can get some use with it. (The VAQP runs
until 0200z Monday).

Not a great contest, but a good one for multitasking with NCAA  basketball.

See you all in the Michigan QSO Party in 5 weeks.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 3/17/2007 1:28:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,