NA-User

[NA-User] Need help with using the multiple-file feature in NAQSL

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Need help with using the multiple-file feature in NAQSL
From: K8mp@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:37:10 EST
I'm trying to use the Multiple-file feature in NAQSL for the first  time and
I keep getting the same error:
"Error 52 occurred in module NAQSL400 at address  04B6:17E9"

FYI: I tried it in 10.63 and 10.65 with the same results

I checked the NA-User archives and didn't see any mention of this problem,
so I'm assuming that I'm doing something wrong (i.e. a problem with a path  to
the QDF files or something along those lines).
But after trying every combination I could think of, I've run out of ideas.
Can someone enlighten me?
Later,  Joe