NA-User

Re: [NA-User] .QSO Conversion

To: "Pete Stafford" <psk2ps@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] .QSO Conversion
From: K9TM <k9tm@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:58:42 -0400
You didn't mention what format you need the Q's in for DX4WIN?

You should be able to use NAU.EXE (comes with NA) to convert the *.QSO
files.  You could convert a *.QSO to a *.QDF and then convert the
*.QDF to *.ADI (adif), if DX4WIN reads ADIF?

If you just want to get to LoTW, ... I use NA and cabrillo (*.log)
files.

73 Tim K9TM