NA-User

[NA-User] Anyone using NA for RSGB IOTA?

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Anyone using NA for RSGB IOTA?
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:46:42 EDT
Hi-

I'm trying to get NA 10.65 working for the RSGB IOTA contest tomorrow and
running into the following troubles:

1) When trying to run NA I get "Error 11 - module NA 10.65.  I  changed "TE"
to adding Multiplies "On-the-Fly" and NA will operate... so perhaps  I need
load the IOTA Mults?  But I expect that would be difficult as  they are
constantly changing... so should I continue with Mults  "On-the-Fly"?

2) As mentioned above, NA seems to operate when Mults are "On-the-Fly" but
when adding QSO's to the log no points are being added.  I was expecting 3
points for Non-IOTA stations and 15 points for IOTA stations.

All idears appreciated!

Hope to work you tomorrow!

73,
Dick- K9OM