NA-User

[NA-User] NA10.69 problem in IOTA

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] NA10.69 problem in IOTA
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:23:33 EDT

Hi-

I had problems with NA10.69 in the IOTA contest last  week.

My main problem is that 10.69 allowed me to enter new  Headquarter IOTA
locations until I got to about QSO #800.  Then when I  entered a New IOTA QTH
and try to save it my computer totally locks up and I get  the nasty error
message:
"Error 09 occured in Module NAS10.69 at address  085A:3D9E".

Please advise how I can get 10.69 to take the new Headquarter  IOTA
locations and score my log properly.  An example of my problem is that QSO #
1034
with YV5AJ the proper QTH  is RCV but it won't let me enter it.

Can anyone help me correct this problem so I can finalize my log and file
it?

73,
Dick- K9OM

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.