NA-User

Re: [NA-User] ARRL10 Mult File adding 32 Mexican States

To: k8cc@comcast.net, ted@w8kvk.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] ARRL10 Mult File adding 32 Mexican States
From: K8mp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:40:22 -0500 (EST)
Suh-weet Dave    (Guess that's why you make the big  bucks)

In a message dated 12/2/2010 11:23:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
k8cc@comcast.net writes:

Ted,

Modifying the mult file is only half (the easy half) of  what is necessary
to support the new 10M Contest rules.  The NA program  itself must be
modified to treat Mexico as a non-country (similar to US/VE)  and rely on the
exchanged data to define it's mult status.

I've already  modified the mult file and am working on the program changes
now.  This  is a big deal trying to figure out how to implement the
"one-of-a-kind" rule  without breaking everything else.  We should have this
all
done and up on  the web site by early next week.  Watch for an announcement
here on this  reflector.

Dave/K8CC

Sent from my iPhone