NA-User

[NA-User] Corrected OHQSO.MLT File

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Corrected OHQSO.MLT File
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:14:22 -0400

This past Wednesday, new rule template and multiplier files for the NA
Logging Program were released to support the new rules for Ohio stations
in the Ohio QSO Party which score "DX" as multipliers.  Thanks to
sharp-eyed users AC8E and K8MP, a problem was discovered with the
OHQSO.MLT multiplier file which would cause the program to crash.  This
problem has been corrected and a revised OHQSO.MLT file was uploaded to
the NA web site http://www.datomonline.com Thursday evening.  NA users
who plan to participate in OhQP should download this latest OHQSO.MLT file.

Our thanks to the users on the NA reflector which brought this problem
to our attention and contributed to its resolution.

Good luck in OhQP this weekend.

73,

DATOM Engineering (K8CC & WB8VMN)