NA-User

Re: [NA-User] CTY-2604 Country Files - 22 February 2016

To: af5cc2@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] CTY-2604 Country Files - 22 February 2016
From: Joe Papworth via NA-User <na-user@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:06:27 -0500
Thanks John. When the TO7 came up as a non-mult in my log, I  thought about
doing the same thing ("/FM")  But I got  brave (there's a fine line between
brave and stupid) and edited Jim's  country.dat file and then re-created my
country lists. Voila! it  worked...

Yes, we're a small minority, but I can still go faster  with NA than with
any other logger. I think it has something to do with an  old dog and new
tricks...

In a message dated 2/22/2016 1:56:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,