Re: [orion565] Re: [Orion] Quirky/buggy Orion VFO A/B switching ofMODE

To: "Orion @contesting.com" <orion@contesting.com>,<orion565@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [orion565] Re: [Orion] Quirky/buggy Orion VFO A/B switching ofMODE
From: "john, ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:14:59 -0600
> I have tried to duplicate this issue using the exact keystroke sequence
> several times, but cannot.  Everything seems to work the way it's
> supposed to.
>
> Have you sent this to Gary at ditsnbits?
>
> Grant/NQ5T

Grant, are you on 1.366?  I just repeated it again.  I don't know whether to
be glad or sad that you can't duplicate it.  Glad I guess if it's just my
Orion although I can't imagine why, sad if it is my Orion.  I didn't know
about ditsnbits until you just told me.  I'll forward my original message
with a comment that you can't reproduce it.

Thanks,

73, john