[Orion] More on updating

To: "Orion Reflector" <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] More on updating
From: "Charlie, W0YG" <w0yg@myawai.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:23:50 -0100
The update program thinks my Orion is a Pegasus because when I click on
update and get the proper file, a box appears that says this update is not
compatible with the Pegasus.  Closing that box and trying the update again
starts the program but then it stops with a com failure notice to the effect
that it cannot communicate with the radio.  As it now sits, my radio is
blank when it powers up.  Useless at the moment.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>