Re: [Orion] Changing Orion startup settings

To: "Orion Reflector" <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Changing Orion startup settings
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:59:46 -0600
> Another setting I would like to see is when the Orion starts up, the
> sub receiver volume is muted.  It seems as if I always mute that
> receiver when I start.  Does anyone else have this on their wish
list?

Problem is that someone else would complain that the sub-receiver
was always muted at startup.  I've yet to find two Orion owners who
can agree on anything ... between the owners and kibitzers, they're
(we're)  a contentious bunch :-)

The radio does start up with sub-receiver volume set where you left
it ... so if you just leave the sub-receiver volume at 0 that's how it
would start up.  That's what I generally do.

Might be nice to have it recall the "mute" state at startup, though,
which might not be terribly difficult to implement.

Grant/NQ5T