[Orion] Wireless Program Control!

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Wireless Program Control!
From: "James C. Garland" <4cx250b@muohio.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:06:16 -0500
Hi Gang,
I've recently installed N4PY's control program, which is very impressive. Of course, now I want more. I recently bought a wireless router for the house, so I can use my laptop to get internet access anywhere in the vicinity, without having to hook up cables. It would be great to be able to control the Orion this way from my laptop. Doing so would mean having to feed the Orion audio output back to the laptop. Anybody working on this sort of remote control interface, or know what additiional hardware would be required? Sounds like it shouldn't be too difficult.
Tnx and 73,
Jim Garland W8ZR