RE: [Orion] TRLog and bandwidth changes

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [Orion] TRLog and bandwidth changes
From: "BarryG" <n1eu@myway.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:24:06 -0500 (EST)
 Yes, Terry it happens with Writelog as well . . . sometimes.  At the beginning
of CQ160SSB, my bandwith got reset to 1800hz every time I clicked a spot and my
preference was 1650hz.  Midpoint through the contest, the behavior changed and
I got my desired 1650hz when I grabbed a spot.  I suspect it may be Orion
firmware related. FWIW, I haven't seen the problem so far with N1MM Logger.
73,Barry N1EU--- On Tue 03/09, Zivney, Terry L. &lt; 00tlzivney@bsu.edu &gt;
wrote:From: Zivney, Terry L. [mailto: 00tlzivney@bsu.edu]To:
orion@contesting.comDate: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:05:06 -0500Subject: [Orion] TRLog
and bandwidth changesThis past weekend during the ARRL SSB DX contest I found
thatwhile using TRLog that when I typed a frequency on the computerkeyboard to
QSY to that the Orion would QSY but the RX bandwidthwould move to 3000 Hz! This
seemed quite repeatable and was amajor PITA. This does not happen with the
keypad on the PODor the rig front panel. Is this unique to TRLog or does
  thishappen with CT or Writelog as well?Terry Zivney,