[Orion] INRAD #352 filter

To: "Orion Reflector" <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] INRAD #352 filter
From: "Charlie, W0YG" <w0yg@myawai.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:06:05 -0000
Folks:

I have a completed 600 Hz INRAD filter that I just built that I want to
sell.  It is complete and tests just as it should.  I paid $42.00 for it
total from W4ZV plus $1.80 for the Radio Shack board.  You pay the postage
and refund my money and you get a complete filter.  The total would be
$47.65 Priority Mailed in the US.  Such a deal.  That means my time and
solder amount to ZERO which is more than I normally make!

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>