[Orion] Orion - New to List

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion - New to List
From: N0KHQ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:16:09 EDT
Hello All,

For reasons I'm not going to get into, I've canceled my subscription to the
Ten Tec User List and have joined the Orion User List.

I am looking forward to an intelligent and constructive exchange of
information and ideas concerning the Orion.

I've owned my Orion since May of this year and am very pleased with the
operation. I operate 100% SSB, so I'm not familiar with some of the CW issues
that
may or may not exist in the rig.

I also own the Jupiter, IC-756 Proll and the TS-830S (Gold Label), all of
which are fine radios.

I will not discuss any issues that I may be having with my rig or anyone
else's rig here on this list. Ten Tec has established a route for these types
of
concerns. They prefer a phone call above an email, after all they designed and
manufactured the rig and are the most qualified to respond to owner questions.

I am very pleased that Ten Tec is using a number of Orion users as software
beta testers to ring out any unwanted features in the next software release.

Have a good day!

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 18.130

Antennas:

You can build 'em better than you can buy 'em
Please visit the sites below:
http://www.hamuniverse.com/
http://cebik.com/nokhq/html
http://www.ssb-audio.com/forum