Re: [Orion] Orion just locks up: why, what?

To: Mike Bragassa <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion just locks up: why, what?
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:14:24 -0800
MIke, when you say you lock up, does anything still seem to work? Does the frequency readout still change and volume or is it frozen in all regards? I've had three or four occasions where I seem to be receiving OK at first. The VFO changes the readout and the volume adjusts the volume but no signals--it's like I'm frozen in time. In fact, when I ground the antenna or change antennas, I get the same background noise.

Gary, W7TEA