[Orion] Orion lockup and sweep

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] Orion lockup and sweep
From: "Mike Bragassa" <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:53:45 -0600
I was the one that posted the recent lockup question. I received many very
similar suggestions; chief among them was to upgrade to 1.372. Did that with a
master reset...prior...and all is well! (knock-on-wood)

As regards this particular post: No  I did not have the sweep on. Tend to
forget it is there as not used to it..

Many thanks to all of you that responded!

Mike Bragassa, K5UO