[Orion] "Thinking about buying one"

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] "Thinking about buying one"
From: "Mike Bragassa" <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:28:38 -0600
  W5KDJ wrote:
   >I would be sending that radio back to TT if it were me, they say a year
  warranty?  I don't own one yet but am thinking about buying one.

  W5KDJ: There are several Orion users within 10-15 miles of you, including
myself, just north of The Woodlands, Tx. I'm not an expert..yet...by any
stretch; but for my purposes of weak signal DX-ing, I like the radio very much
and see it as better than my trusty IC-775DSP. Which was a good radio!
  There is a definite learning curve; but that is to be expected from a radio
like this (VS: plug-n-play)
  Others in the area: WF5W, W5PF, NM5G and maybe others?

  Mike Bragassa, K5UO
  ex-R3/K5UO