Re: [Orion] [orion565] Orion Problem

To: <orion565@yahoogroups.com>, <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] [orion565] Orion Problem
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:43:36 -0600

> occasions I was lucky enough to find the main receiver was in
> fact alive, but was sitting on a frequency outside the ham
> bands--which is a place the main receiver is not supposed to
> be able to go.

I've had it happen a couple of times over the last ... hard to believe it's
been that long .. 1 year, 11+ months  :-)

Probably some code path that bypasses range checking.  Certainly isn't an
everyday occurrence.  I seem to recall I was controlling the radio through
the ascii port when I saw it, but it's been a while .. and I basiscally just
reset the radio and moved on.

Grant/NQ5T