Re: [Orion] Orion 565 with DX4WIN

To: ok1fm@ges.cz, orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion 565 with DX4WIN
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:19:37 -0600
Hello Milan,
        I'm using DX4WIN with my Orion.  It works properly, as you note.
If the DX station is working simplex, then your rig will be set with VFO
A on his freq, and both RX and TX assigned to it.  This should be
correct, and it is how every other rig I've had gets set for simplex.  If
he is working offset, and the spot indicates it, DX4WIN will set VFO A to
his frequency, and will set VFO B to his QSX, as well as switching the TX
to VFO B.  So, I think what you are describing matches what I have just
described, and it's the normal setup for each condition.  Let us know how
you think it should be different, in case I'm missing something.

        73,  Duane