Re: [Orion] [TenTec] 1.372 stability

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] [TenTec] 1.372 stability
From: HeathlinerSB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:57:59 EST
get the control again. It only happened, while using the voice  memory. The
only -little- negative remark is,  the rig is for my  ears a very little bit
less sensitive for weak, fluttered signals than my  ICOM. On the other hand,
the
selectivity for weak signals between a couple  strong, nearby signals, is
excellent.
Best regards, 73, de Randolf, DL6KAI