Re: [Orion] Orion SWR readout

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion SWR readout
From: "John L Merrill" <jmerrill1@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:41:04 -0500
I agree. But Ten Tec has always been performance and fit and finish
secondary-the OmniVI a case in point. Here we are 2 years into the Orion and
firmware upgrades are fixes for the most part instead of added features. I'm
keeping my fingers crossed that a major upgrade is coming that will stop
most of the grumbling(probably won't). If the off-shore companies made a
radio with good close in imd(2khz or less), TT might be in trouble.

John N1JM