[Orion] Invisible lettering on ORION

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] Invisible lettering on ORION
From: "Dean Showalter" <dospicos@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:38:25 -0600
Hi Guys:

I too have been irritated by the invisible embossed letters on ORIONs pretty
face!  Yes , I can remember where the power switch is!  However the close
proximity of the key and phone jack has cause me irrtitating moments from
time to time.

So,  I want to thank the kind gentleman who first put the silver ball point
pen idea on the reflector !!!
It works superbly!  The silver closely resembles the polished metal that
would have been there if T.T. had finished the panel.  I doubt somebody who
wasnt familiar with Orion could tell a Mod had been done even if told to
look for one .

It was so much fun to do, that I got carried away and did the POWER switch
too!  Actually I did it just so all the embossing is consistent; but it was
one of those projects that turns out to be fun, just AHEAD of my afternoon
Martini.

Thanks again for a neat idea!

73 de Dean  W5PJR
Tijeras, NM