Re: [Orion] Turns off with rapid VFO QSY

To: "marvin d. taylor" <ae7h@frontiernet.net>,orion <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Turns off with rapid VFO QSY
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:48:43 -0400
Announcing the O II does not mean that O I firmware development is
stopped.  Possibly (hopefully) much of the "Version 2" software for
the original Orion, much waited for, will be in common with the
software / firmware of the O II.

It would be good to hear an official statement from TT on this.
Having orphaned products and alienated users is not in their interest,
seems to me.

73 Martin AA6E

martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net