[Orion] Orion

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion
From: W9MWS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 08:28:44 EDT
TT Orion for sale.  Manufactured in August 2004 and  arrived
here in early September 2004.  Non smoker.

Model is 565-AT with the  optional antenna tuner installed.  Two  filters
installed (600 Hz and  250 Hz).  The original packing, manuals  and DVD are
included.  The  radio has pretty much
been off the air  for the last three months as I'm  traveling every week
again.  Total  operating time is probably about 50  hours since I bought it.
The
condition of the radio is darn near perfect (it would be  perfect if there
weren't some fingerprints and I hadn't removed the cabinet to  install
filters!).  Also available with the radio is the Heil Studio 1 mic   with TT
cable
and desk stand in mint condition and the plastic dust cover I  keep  the radio
covered with when not in use. TT's price for  a demo 565-AT with no options for
$3419.  I'm asking $3000 plus  shipping for  the radio, filters, dust cover
and Mic.  If you  want the radio alone, the price is  $2750 plus shipping from
zip 43865.  (Fort Wayne, IN).  Shipping will probably run $35 in the CONUS.

If  the radio goes by itself, I'll sell the 600 Hz INRAD filter and the 250
Hz  TT filters for $75 each and the Studio 1 with cable and desk stand for
$150.

Pick up can be arranged at my QTH in Fort Wayne.

I also have a very nice Omni VI+ (Model 564) available with a 250 Hz  filter,
705 Mic and 961 Power supply.

PLEASE, reply off list if you are interested or have additional   questions.
Digital pictures can be supplied on request.

Thanks  and 73 de Mike W9MWS