[Orion] Laptop - SignaLink - Orion

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Laptop - SignaLink - Orion
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:34:29 -0500
I have been trying to set up the Orion to work PSK on my PC laptop (I
have been working it on my Mac G5  with SignLink), and have been
having problems.  I am running Windows XP Pro and it has been along
time since I have been running Windows.

  I have put the MIC line  from the SignaLink into the Mic in on the
front of the laptop and the SPKR line into the audio out from the
front of the laptop (they were in the same ports on the Mac).  I get
receive just fine into the laptop, but can't get a signal out of the
laptop to the SignaLink. I know that I am doing something wrong but
can't figure out what it is.

I also have a RigBlaster left over from when I had  PC - I may want
to use that, but the SignaLink works very well with the Orion.

Any suggestions??

Dick, N5XRD