Re: [Orion] Orion - how with ALC?

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion - how with ALC?
From: "Richard Cardwell" <richardcardwell@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 23:35:17 -0500
Gang

I am sorry to hear that the Orion does not include an external ALC control
feature. All theother radios I know have this feature, so I am surprised to
say the least.

Does this mean the Orion II will not be conpatible with my Quadra? I can set
the power to 80 watts or so, but the Quadra seems to use ALC contorl to
manage some SWR problems it may run into.

Rich AA2BY