[Orion] Problem Using Winkey with Orion and N4PY Software

To: n4pysoftware@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Orion] Problem Using Winkey with Orion and N4PY Software
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:53:30 -0500
I am trying to get Winkey to work with the N4PY Orion software and W-XP,
but I am having problems.  The first few letters entered into the
keyboard key the Orion and are sent, but then any letters following are
retained in the keyboard buffer (window) and nothing I do will send them.

If I hit ESC, it empties the buffer (window) and seems to reset the
keyboard routine, because I again can send the first few characters
entered until the process decides to stop again.  I've tried hitting
F-10, the space bar, etc., but nothing seems to get the buffer to resume
sending.

Anyone have any ideas what might be going on here?

73, Joe
K2XX