[Orion] RAM CLEAR - no help, My first Orion II bug

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>,<orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] RAM CLEAR - no help, My first Orion II bug
From: "Stephen M. Shearer" <wb3lgc@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:25:42 -0500
Ram-Clear (or master reset) didn't solve the problem.  I still have S-meter
freeze and a dead scan after a few hours of receiving. Yes, power off-on
clears the condition.  I did another ram-clear, no help.

Note, this time I NOTICED something that may be useful to TT:
The main AF control moves the LCD display bar, but the volume doesn't change
in my earphones.  The volume does change for the speaker (if I unplug the
phones).  The sub AF does work the earphones and the sub RX does have the
s-meter display working ok.

73, Steve